Addit! Pro For Flight Simulator X
After choosing Install An Addon, I see the Select Files screen. I can highlight the files I want to install but can't go any further. Help!
When your Windows screen resolution is set to 640x480 pixels, some of Addit! Pro's screens will not display properly. These screens require more space than is provided by this resolution.
The best way to solve this problem is to increase your desktop resolution:
1. Press the Start button.
2. Select Settings.
3. Select Control Panel.
4. Double click on Display.
5. Click the Settings tab.
6. In the Desktop area frame, move the slider to 800x600 or higher if your monitor supports it.
7. In the Font size frame, select Small Fonts.
Other ways to make more room for Addit! Pro's screens:
1. Make your Start menu bar appear only when you need it. You can do this by right clicking on the Start menu bar and selecting Properties. Check the box called Auto Hide then press OK.
2. Make sure Addit! Pro's main window is maximized.
3. Turn off Addit! Pro's toolbar captions. Go into Customize and pick the General tab. Uncheck the Captions box. You may need to restart Addit! Pro to see the change.
4. Turn off Addit! Pro's toolbar altogether. Pull down the Window menu and deselect Toolbar.
5. Make sure Windows is not using Large Fonts (see above).