Addit! Pro For Prepar3D
I tried to select a new panel for one of my aircraft but the panel was not listed. What's going on?
There are a few reasons why a panel you install may not appear in Prepar3D:
1. The panel addon was not installed properly.
Try reinstalling the addon only this time accept as many default values as possible -- Addit! Pro usually knows what's best.
2. The addon was installed to the File Cabinet.
Did you install the panel into Addit! Pro's File Cabinet? If so, it won't appear in the Edit Aircraft or Edit Panels displays, nor will it be available for Prepar3D. Be sure to install it directly to Prepar3D.
3. Missing or bad panel.cfg file.
Open Addit! Pro's Edit Panels window. Select the new panel. See if Addit! Pro reports any problems with the configuration file. See Using Addit! Pro's Edit Panels Window to Troubleshoot Problems, below.
4. Other panel managers causing conflict.
Are you using any other panel manager programs? They can sometimes create conflicts with Addit! Pro, especially those that attempt to "hide" panels and aircraft.
5. The panel is not assigned to an aircraft.
Open Addit! Pro's Edit Aircraft window. Select the aircraft for which you want to assign the panel. Right click and pick Change Panel. Now select the panel you want to use with this aircraft.
6. FSUIPC is required but not installed or not up-to-date. Install the latest version of Pete Dowson's FSUIPC.dll package (http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html).