Addit! Pro For X-Plane 11
- Addon Installation Wizard guides you through the installation process.
- Install from a zip, rar or 7-zip file or from a folder. Even zip files within zip files are no problem for Addit! Pro.
- Install aircraft, liveries, scenery, libraries for scenery, plugins, flight plans, sounds, textures, videos and more!
- Most addons install in just a few clicks. You can even right click on an archive file in Windows Explorer and pick "Install to X-Plane 11 Using Addit! Pro" for ultra fast results.
- Easily apply new liveries (repaints) to existing aircraft. Addit! Pro finds your base aircraft for you, saving you time.
- Import existing addons with a variety of options.
- Quickly install scenery to a custom folder and automatically update X-Plane's scenery library (scenery_packs.ini).
- Automatically assign pictures to aircraft, panels and scenery!
- Avoid installing useless macosx files, thumbnail browser files, and other space-wasting files.
- Quick Picks provides smart installation folder names, saving you time and effort.
- Preview audio and image files from inside Addit! Pro.
- Install popular libraries for scenery such as 3D People Library, Handy Objects library, MisterX Library, NAPS Library, SAM Scenery Animation Manager and many more!
- Addon History logs every addon you install, storing their names, descriptions, source locations, your personal rating and more.
- Install addons directly to X-Plane 11 or to Addit! Pro's File Cabinet.
- Optionally record a description, author's name and assign a rating to the addon.
- Addon Removal Wizard guides you through the removal process or you can use the handy Work With Addons.
- Prevents removal of files used by other addons.
- Fast uninstall process makes rolling back an installation a breeze.
- Several removal options: delete an addon, move it to Addit! Pro's File Cabinet or recreate it in a folder or in a zip file!
- Copy addons directly into zip files to share with friends.
- Addons placed in Addit! Pro's File Cabinet can be reinstalled or deleted at any time.
- Remove an entire addon, a group of addons or only selected files.
- Scenery can be automatically removed from X-Plane's scenery library.
- Robust aircraft editing features allow you to manage your entire fleet of aircraft.
- Quickly hide aircraft to streamline X-Plane's in-game aircraft list!
- View and modify configuration information and aircraft details.
- Directly edit categories such as airliner, cargo, etc. and edit description, notes, name, author, call-sign, tail number, and more.
- Search for aircraft by various criteria and filter out aircraft you do not wish to see.
- Easily merge a livery (repaint) addon into its base aircraft.
- Create and print an aircraft fleet report.
- Easily open and edit configuration files.
- Choose a flat list view to show all available aircraft or use a tree view that hides other manufacturers until you reveal them.
- Opt to show all liveries or just your base aircraft.
- Assign pictures to aircraft and panels.
- Identify configuration problems.
- Full-featured scenery library editor!
- View scenery areas by title, priority and creation date.
- Quickly activate or deactivate areas by simply checking a box.
- Rearrange scenery layers, set priorities, and manage entries.
- Assign pictures to scenery.
- Create and print a scenery area report.
- Import scenery from X-Plane's scenery library to Addit! Pro.
- Move and rename scenery folders.
- Open other scenery configuration files, make backups and restore from existing backup files.
- Verify scenery integrity and look for missing scenery files.
- Search for scenery by name, priority or creation date.
Other Features and Highlights
- Addon Wizard gets you going quickly and acts as a central hub for all major features.
- Very easy to use and context sensitive help is always available by pressing F1.
- Change startup options, modify the program's appearance, tweak installation and removal behavior and more.
- Highly customizable! Tailor the software to your needs with adjustable Toolbar with submenus, ToolTips and captions.
- Flip bars help you search for items and filter them.
- Well organized help system with a user's guide, screen reference, glossary, helpful tips and a troubleshooting section.
- Context menus for fast access to functions as well as keyboard shortcuts.
- Benefit from multiple X-Plane program configuration files using the XPL Configuration Manager.
- Work with several functions simultaneously.
- Produce many reports.
- Supports zip, rar and 7-zip archive file formats.
- Online walkthroughs teach you how to use Addit! Pro using real addons.